Partner of the firm's Corporate and M&A practice. He continuously advises clients in complex domestic and international transactions, such as M&A, antitrust, compliance, distribution and franchising, among others.
- Antitrust Law
- Consumer Protection Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Compliance and Ethics
- Distribution, Agency, Representation and Franchising
- Environmental Law
- Information Technology
- Intellectual Property
- Labor, Social Security and Industrial Safety Law
- Universidad Nacional de Asunción, Paraguay (Attorney at Law, 2003; Notary Public, 2005)
- Erasmus University de Rotterdam (LL.M. in Bussines & Trade Law, 2006)
- University of Miami (LL.M. in Comparative Law 2009)
- International Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Paraguayan Association for the Study of Competition Protection (APEDEC)
\ Largest soft drinks bottler, in contract restructuring during Covid-19
Advised the sole distributor of one of the world´s largest soft drink companies on the re-negotiation of several contracts with clients, particularly with those clients most affected by the pandemic, such as restaurants and bars.
\ World leader in personal care products, in regulatory matters
Advised a leading global company in personal care products analyzing the implications and legality, as well as the follow-up of the parliamentary process, of three bills presented in Congress through which it was intended to control the prices of products considered essential during the pandemic.
\ Largest soft drink bottler, in adaptation of contracts to antitrust regulations
Assisted a major soft drinks company by analysing under competition law various clauses used in contracts with its clients, taking into account the soft drinks company´s high market share in Paraguay.