Georg joined the firm in November 2018 and prior to joining worked as an International Lawyer in the Buenos Aires office of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP and a Legal Intern in the Washington, DC office of Dechert LLP. He has had extensive exposure to cross-border transactions, especially in financing and capital markets transactions, including transactions with sovereigns, public entities and private companies from different Latin American countries, such as Argentina, Chile, Mexico, Paraguay and Uruguay. At the firm he advised multiple clients in cross-border transactions, including Copetrol's acquisition of Petrobras' assets in Paraguay and the issuance of the first sustainable bonds issued by a Paraguayan issuer in the international market.
- - Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Pension Funds and Investments. - Infrastructure and Project Finance - Corporate and Commercial Law - Mergers and Acquisitions
- Infrastructure & Project Finance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Faculty of Law and Social Sciences, Universidad Nacional de Asunción (Lawyer, 2014).
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M. (Master of Laws) in International Legal Studies (2017).
- Member, ASADIP (American Association of Private International Law) (2015 - present).
- Member, IPDBS (Paraguayan Institute of Banking and Corporate Law) (2015 - present).
- Member, ICCYAF (International Chamber of Commerce Young Arbitrators Forum) (2015 - present).
- Member, ABA (American Bar Association) (2016 - present).